F2 Search | Icons | Help | Contact | Settings | Login | Register

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Topic: Reminder: Kidd Kraddick was a chain smoker and heavy drinker
href="/bbs/member_posts

He smoked like a chimney and drank like a fish. His heart could not take it.
href="/bbs/member_posts

No he wasn't.
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:No he wasn't.

Sure fucking was. He smoked the fuck out of cigarettes.
href="/bbs/member_posts

http://healthblog.dallasnews.com/2013/07/kidd-kraddick-rip-smoking-may-have-led-to-heart-disease-dallas-cardiologist-says.html/
href="/bbs/member_posts

Smoker voice on the radio? Along with Alex Jones, Texas is weird. Can't get away with that in the Iron North.
href="/bbs/member_posts

Did he really? I can't understand any of that feel good in the morning zany crap, nor the same fakery of emotions over his death from fans. Females and fassy-boys of HR huddled together in cubicles across the land crying for the loss, Big Al bottoming his dik out in whatever needs consoling.
href="/bbs/member_posts

Dude worked the dawn patrol for a quarter century. Those kinds of hours dont engender a healthy lifestyle. Gnomesayin? :digtbk2:
href="/bbs/member_posts

David_Earnings said:Smoker voice on the radio? Along with Alex Jones, Texas is weird. Can't get away with that in the Iron North.

He doesn't sound like a smoker or drinker at all, but he does sort of look like one.
href="/bbs/member_posts

I miss when Russ Martin wasn't a liberal faggot and made fun of Kid and his beak nose daily.
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:Did he really? I can't understand any of that feel good in the morning zany crap, nor the same fakery of emotions over his death from fans. Females and fassy-boys of HR huddled together in cubicles across the land crying for the loss, Big Al bottoming his dik out in whatever needs consoling.

I couldn't stand it at any other time of the day, but it's mildly tolerable in the mornings. If nothing else, it keeps you up while you drive.
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:I miss when Russ Martin wasn't a liberal faggot and made fun of Kid and his beak nose daily.

Russ Martin is great, but yeah, he likes to play stupid about politics. I think it's just part of his Clear Channel mandated personality.
href="/bbs/member_posts

Jenna is hot.
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:I can't understand any of that feel good in the morning zany crap

:motorcycle:

It's why I got XM Radio. Listening to that "Breakfast Flakes" crap on my drive into work always put me in a shitty, pissed-off mood. That type of programming is clearly targeted at sub-80 IQ sheeple.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic